Terms Of Service
Precious Collectibles is registred under the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 74920766. We are located at; Bergse Hoofd 148, 6834 DD, Arnhem, Netherlands. Our contact number is; 0031 6 33 60 67 26. You can contact us at any time. We will always answers as quick and complete as possible.
1. We reserve the right to cancel a order. If so, you always get a explanation and a full refund.
2. Some items are also offered somewhere else. It can take up to a couple of hours before it is vissible on the website. Therefore point 1.
3. Payment is due before shipping.
4. We can not be hold responsible for delay because of the shipping company and/or customs.
5. The customer is responsible that the products may enter their country. Customer is responsible for any import duties and other additional import costs.
6. After shipment the customer receives a standard email with the confirmation that their order is completed. After the previous mentioned confirmation mail, the customer receives within 48 hours a track an trace link. If this is not the case, the customer should contact us for the track and trace link. The customer is at all times responsible to regularly check their track and trace link. If the package has been shipped back to us, due to that the customer did not followed the track and trace instructions the customer is responsible for the additional costs. If the customer wishes to cancel the order because of this, the customer get's a refund minus the shipping costs.
9. We do not adjust prices for lower import charges. We always ad the obligated forms for customs.
10. Express shipment is possible in consultation and at cost of the customer.
11. Almost all our products are pre owned. This means there can be a little bit of wear. We mention this as good as possible in the product descriptions. The pictures are a important part of the descriptions.
12. Pictures seen by the product are usually of the product offerd. If the condition is similar as a previous sold product, we might use stock pictures. We will always mention this in the product description.
13. The given dimensions of the product are always by approximation. No rights can be derived from it.
14. All pictures, video's and text on the website are our own. To use anything from our website, you need our written consent. When you receive consent, you are not allowed to change anything about the pictures, video's and text.
15.We do our absolute best to to give as much and as accurate information about every product. Like, but not limited to artist, brand, productline, year of production, materials used and more. No rights can be derived from it.
16. When placing a special order, you forfeit the right of cancellation.
17. With special orders we may ask for a deposit. A deposit means that if you decide not to fulfill your order, you forfeit your deposit to us.
15. The price is as is. So no surprises in your shopping cart.
19. When a product arrives damages, you are obligated to contact us withing 72 hours. You are also obligated to full cooperate to solve this. If you do not cooperate, we do not provide you with a refund.
20. This website original language is English. This language is always leading in disputes. With using the translation program on our website, you accept that any translation errors caused by the program are for the customer.
21. The website original valuta is Euro. With using the currency converter, you accept that any converter errors caused by the program are for the customer.
22. With payment in crypto. When you pay in crypto and you have the right for a refund, you receive the refund in the same crypto as you have paid in (regardless the exchange rate of that moment). You receive the same amount of crypto as you have paid in minus the so called gas fees. The so called gas fees for the refund transfer are for the customer not for Precious Collectibles.
You have the right to cancel within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you receive, or a third party other then the carrier and indicated by you receives, physical possession of the contract. The date of receivement is the track and trace leading.
To excercise the right to cancel, you must inform us, Precious Collectibles, Bergse Hoofd 148, 6834DD, Arnhem, Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org, 00331 6 33 60 67 26, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by email or by the contact form. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery, except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us, without undue delay and in any event not later then the 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursment using the same means of payment as your used for the initial transaction unless you have axpressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We will withold reimbursement until we have received the goods back and we have inspected them.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day of wich you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the pediod of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the directs cost of returning the goods. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You are also liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the return shipment. Make sure to return the goods with shipment insurance, you are responsible for the bear of these direct costs.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts;
- Contract for the supply of goods that are made to the customers specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Coontracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts to the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and where unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseperably mixed with other items,
- Contacts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings of sealed computer software which where unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the tim of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependant of fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trades.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscripton contracts for the supply of such publications.
* Please take note; Upon returning a good, we will assist you with the return proces. For most countries within the European Union we have contracts with shipping companies. This for the safe returning with a effective insurance policy and advantageous shipping rates. Most of the times we can do this for lower cost then your local shipping companie. With return through one of our shipping companiess, we will take care of the insurance and any problems that may occur with the shipping traject. We call this; Worry free return, for our customers.
* This policy is also for shoppers outside the European Union. Please contact us before returns to avoid any extra costs. When you do not contact us before return and we need, for example, make extra costs for customs we will charge these to you. You as a buyer are responsible for correct returns. And we will do our best to assist you in this.